A familiar refrain in the Christian community is “I’m broken,” or “God broke me,” or even “he/she is broken, or the phrase “the beauty of brokenness.”
Are Christians like horses? Where we need to be “broken” like a horse and for God to treat us harshly to get us to do what He wants? That’s what some may see how God is or how we present God to others.
But we need to take a look at what the word “broken” means.
Oct 9th – On KLZ560 AM and John Rush’s Rush to Reason at 3:15 PM – 4 PM (recorded podcast) with Dan Meurer from Revive 1787 to discuss my newest book. Here is a what questions were asked me during the 50 minute show.
- 10:15 Story around writing HWJDB
- 16:40 What is my background?
- 21:40 Why is there a fear of business?
- 26:30 Why people in general have a fear to starting their own business?
- 34:00 Businesses have become demonized because of profit
- 35:00 What else is in the book HWJDB?
- 39:00 When did working for someone else become the norm instead of being self employed?
- 44:00 Seminars about HWJDB (see below)
- 46:00 How many hours in a week does someone have that you COULD start a business?
- 48:30 What are your talents? How to find out what you’re good at?
Oct 24th – At the Englewood Public Library, 2-4 PM, will give a two hour presentation from this book.
Oct 31st – At the James H. LaRue/Highlands Ranch Library Public Library, 2-4 PM, will give a two hour presentation from this book. The room can accommodate 35 people.
See below for more info and date/time and address information for all presentations.