ANY teenager or parent with a high school education can start a business by working the sequenced steps outlined in the Fish Tank Startups Workbook, because it covers end-to-end how to start and sustainably RUN a Biblically-based business.
Forget lessons plans, they’re old school. No matter how many God-given talents you have, the Fish Tank Startups Workshop and workbook is your answer to start a business NOW!
Teaching your family from either a business or entrepreneurship (both are different) curriculum in most cases is the last thing on your home schooling mind. Let alone creating a startup that could rival Apple or Microsoft. But in most cases, learning from Fish Tank Startups Workbook about startup entrepreneurship and running a biblically-based business is the most integrated course you and your kids will ever learn, for life!
Kevin Cullis’ book, HWJDB How Would Jesus Do Business?, is the basis for the Fish Tank Startups Workshop/Workbook. In fact, here’s a recent book review/blurb that is sure to spark more interest:
“Ephesians 1:11 says it’s in Christ that we found what we are living for. Jesus gave his life so we could live the glorious plan He has for each of us! So then why would we not think to ask how Jesus how to do business? Kevin Cullis did and managed to pack some of those insights into a powerful reminder that long before you and I were born, God planned this moment. He longs for each of us to know why he created us and the plans He has for us, including our businesses! Thank you Kevin for this much needed reminder.” Stephanie Riggs – Award-winning Journalist and TV News Anchor
When it comes to teaching entrepreneurship, there is nothing more satisfying than learning and teaching your kids content that reflect your Christian values. However, there lots of business and startup entrepreneurship “noise” in the marketplace that claim to offer you the right content, most fail miserably short. They’re too expensive (costing you a $1997.00 price), they miss the mark for YOUR talents and business idea (ideas and content they decide is right for you), sometimes their product is so cheap you get what you pay for (more fat than meat), or they promise you can be up in a matter of days (it depends on where you are in a startup process).
You will learn in Fish Tank Startups Workbook:
- Foundation for any startup business is the Bible, and did you know Jesus successfully apprenticed and ran a “general contracting” entrepreneur business for nearly two decades?
- Jesus talked about the largest currency in the first century in a business context, do you know what business lessons He wanted us to know?
- If writing a mission statement and a business plan is NOT the current way to start your new business and a waste of time, what do you work on?
- The correct sequenced steps for both creating your product and then taking care of your clients the right way.
- Are you aware of seven “profit poachers” or “blessings bandits” that can rob you in your business?
- It just works, no matter your talents, business idea, or where you are with starting a business!
Sign up for the Fish Tank Startups Newsletter to watch for upcoming announcements.