Are you a Christian? Do you want to counter the world’s view of Shark Tank business startups and share God’s view of Fish Tank Startups? Do you want to show your God-given talents with the world and marketplace and earn what God has given you the ability to make? Do you want to be like the two slaves in the parable of the talents (Matt 25:14-30) and be considered a good steward and double God’s wealth for His Kingdom? Now’s your chance.
Who should be on the Fish Tank Startup List:
Any Christian who wants to use their unique God-given talents to earn more in the marketplace under God’s economy. It’s based on this verse:
Psalms 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet, And a light to my path.
ALL Bible verses for business are the “lamp to my feet,” where you are right now, and a “light to my path” on where God wants to lead you. He shows you the way, it’s up to you to take action and walk the path He has for you.
Benefits for being on Fish Tank Startups List:
- Scripture Based – Uses Scriptures (did you know about 80% of the parables of Jesus were business-based topics?) and biblical principles as the foundation to start and work your Godly business the right way: loving your neighbor as yourself, not for nor instead of yourself. (Mat 22:39 “The second is like it, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’)
- Sequenced – Outlines the biblical and sequenced steps to start, accelerate, AND RUN a successful business, just like Jesus did for nearly 20 years.
- Scalable – Whether you are a high school student or adult who wants to earn an extra few hundred dollars or the head of your household that wants to create a $5,000 or more a month income, these steps are scalable to expand to meet your growing business, income, and especially the ability to share with others in need from your profits.
- Sustainable – As disciples of Christ, i.e. disciplined learners, these specific and sequenced steps will guide your business discipline to keep you consistent and on the right track toward your business profitability and sustainability.
- Service – As the body of Christ, we each have our unique talents and spiritual gift that God has purposed in each of us for His path of service. (Eph 2:10 “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.)
Who am I?
I’m the author of How Would Jesus Do Business? and I share God’s view of business and to put to work your, and no one else’s, God-given talents in the marketplace mission for growing His Economy and Kingdom. Be sure to fill out our form below for maximum information about our Fish Tank Startup programs and how you can get the most from our information.